Pelicans Report

Thread: when do individual tickets go on sale? (got ?'s about tickets, look here!)

Question when do individual tickets go on sale?

i know season tickets r on sale now; but does anybody know the exact date individual tickets go on sale? thx in advance.

No word yet. This is from the Hornets website: "On-sale dates for individual game tickets as well as the Hornets' local television schedule will be released at a later date." 2002-03 Inaugural Season

As they say, stay tuned.

I wonder if season ticket holders would get first crack at individual game tickets before the public. I've already talked to a few people who don't have season tix but want to go to the Jazz game who have asked me if I'll get a chance at additional tickets.
    A football game can't stop hurricanes.

It can't fix levees.

Or rebuild houses.

But it can let a city know...

That it's a city once again.

Welcome back, New Orleans.

Originally posted by Slidell Hornet
    I wonder if season ticket holders would get first crack at individual game tickets before the public. I've already talked to a few people who don't have season tix but want to go to the Jazz game who have asked me if I'll get a chance at additional tickets.
    In the past, season ticket holders havent had such an opportunity. Only sponsors got that opportunity.

If that were the case, I bet the game would sell out before ever getting to the general public.

I've got a question for anyone who can help me concerning single game tickets. On the front page for this site it says that they will have some tickets for $7 and $10, however on the Hornets official site it has the cheapest ticket as $18.50. Are those the official single game prices for the New Orleans Hornets, on their site?

I think that's the cheapest per seat price for season ticket purchases. There will be limited walk up tickets for $7 and $10 I think. That's what the site refers to.

The $10 tickets (I am not sure about $7) are only available on the day of the game. They are not presold. I think $18.50 is the cheapest single game seat that can be pre-purchased.

Half-Season "Purple" Pack
    I believe I read something in today's paper about individual ticket sales being announced sometime around the end of the month.

On Ch6 news last night, they said individual tickets would go on sale in Sept.

My brother is thinking about grabbing one of those 10 game packages. Can you get those yet?
    the Legend has spoken!

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    I don't think this is usual practice. Season-ticket holders typically get preference for playoff game tickets. I think that is about it.

the last couple seasons single game tickets went on sale 2-3 weeks before games started

Adam, how much are the 10-game packages? Can you chose the 10 games you want to attend, or are they chosen by the team? Thanks in advance.

Rookie

Call with questions

I am an Account Executive with the Hornets. If you have any questions regarding your accounts or possible ticket packages, feel free to call me at (504) 301-4123. I would be happy to assist in anyway I can.

Thanks for your support and I can't wait to see you all in Oct!!!

Rich

I'll make this a sticky so people can see Richw's post and call him for help if needed. Thanks much for the post, Rich.

Originally posted by spongey
    I'll make this a sticky so people can see Richw's post and call him for help if needed. Thanks much for the post, Rich.
    Look...

SpogeRidge is sucking up to the team administration. They've poisoned the markket already. Sorry, buddy. No points for you. Wuss.
    Last edited by GrandAdmiral-x; 07-22-2002 at 07:22 PM.

SpogeRidge....
    markket...
    GA, are you posting while intoxicated again?

So what?

Are you mad or are you jealous?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SpogeRidge....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    markket...

Sure, see how evil SpongeRidge is. S/He tries to shift the focus from a lack of spell check by accusing GA of being intoxicated when we all know GA can't control his consumption of adult beverages.

Originally posted by say-what
    [W]e all know GA can't control his consumption of adult beverages.
    You must be drunk too. Confusing your problems with my impeccable drinking skills. No more beer for you.:2998311:

Re: Call with questions

Originally posted by Richw
    I am an Account Executive with the Hornets. If you have any questions regarding your accounts or possible ticket packages, feel free to call me at (504) 301-4123. I would be happy to assist in anyway I can.

Thanks for your support and I can't wait to see you all in Oct!!!

Rich
    Thanks Rich.

Just making sure your message stays visible.

I just spoke with Rich at the Hornets office. It seems that a letter will be going out at the end of next week to tip off the seat selection process. Rich promised me the absolute best seats. Front row, ceter court, and a parade in my honor for the opening game. He said Grand Admiral will be able to come in on October 31 to pick his seats...

Seriously, Rich said there will be about three options for you when seat selection comes. You will be able to go in person, fill out a form and mail it in, or have the computer pick the best available seats in your section for you.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could have a NOH.com section or sections. I am sure most of us got in early. I also know that alot of us are doing the upper corner A seating. Maybe it is almost time to start sharing our ticket info so that we can band together in our quest for good seats amongst friends.
    Last edited by Harvey Hornet-x; 07-25-2002 at 11:47 AM.

You can view the court from each section of the Arena at www.neworleansarena.com

Click on seating. Then click on basketball. It will show you the seating chart and you can click on any section to get your view of the floor. This may help some of you decide where you want to sit within your available sections.

Thread Information