Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Draft Day Party At Arena!!!

Originally posted by say-what
    I am hoping we obtain a pick somewhere. Unfortunately, to do that we may be giving up Baron. What a turn of events that would be.

But I am still going tomorrow. Why not. Meet the coach and our newest player.
    I'll be there still say-what laughing or crying on my bobble I don't know which yet. Section 101 is still the spot, huh?

Section 101 seems to be a good place.

Section 101 seems to be a good place.
    That's if it's opened. Received word from my source that certain sections of the arena will be reserved for those attending the VIP party. Don't know how much of an area though or which section 9which my #1 source get back to me soon). I still intend on calling everyone who emailed me their number so that we can meet up somewhere particular.

I'm feeling more strongly that we may be losing Baron. With Alexander at the #2, Wesly can switch over to the PG spot. For some reason I think the team is about to send him packing to either Chicago or L.A. (Clippers, that is).

Wesley is not going to be as good a shooter. They still need that scoring. I'd hate to see that happen.

Originally posted by Grandadmiral
    I'm feeling more strongly that we may be losing Baron. With Alexander at the #2, Wesly can switch over to the PG spot. For some reason I think the team is about to send him packing to either Chicago or L.A. (Clippers, that is).
    I don't think so. Wesley is not near the PG Baron is. He also is getting up in age.

Banned
    GA, I know what you did to Harvey and that was just wrong.

But I am ready. Bring it on!

Besides, I promise not to claim jump your picture points. You have my word as a lowly, unpaid member of SpongeRidge, Inc.
    Don't you EVER, EVER mention the terms "Spongeridge" and "member" in the same sentence if you knowwhutImean.

Wait, is that how you got your job to begin with? J/K

Thread Information