.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 82

Thread: Draft Day Party At Arena!!!

  1. #26
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,798
    Originally posted by spongey

    Since I know you'll be there in spirit....
    +1!

    You never know when I'm going to be in the mood to throw a point out there
    Wow, you are in a good mood today!

  2. #27
    Originally posted by spongey


    Sure thing. If someone can get me some pictures to post on the website, everyone that went will get a point (except for the person who takes pictures, that's +2!)
    Ahhh....

    It's on now. The Sony will be there.

    Quote by say-what:

    I think I will bring my camera this time just to give GA some competition.
    Hey news-boy!!!

    Don't you have enough to do and now you want to move in on my territory. Keep your nose out of my business. The picture-taking job is mine!


  3. #28
    Originally posted by spongey

    Since I know you'll be there in spirit....
    +1!

    You never know when I'm going to be in the mood to throw a point out there
    Now I've seen it all. Points for non-attending posters. :9: :9195: Did you win the lottery Spongey?

  4. #29
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,798
    Originally posted by CC_Hornet
    Now I've seen it all. Points for non-attending posters. :9: :9195: Did you win the lottery Spongey?
    I think he is flirting!

  5. #30
    GA, I read say-what like a book, he just wants to get his own picture of JessicaD. :9195:

  6. #31
    Originally posted by HORNETSFAN


    I think he is flirting!
    How can he be flirting. That article from Terry Geek said Abbie was a guy. Hmmmm...


  7. #32
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,798
    Originally posted by Grandadmiral


    How can he be flirting. That article from Terry Geek said Abbie was a guy. Hmmmm...

    I must have missed that. I thought Abbie said she was a girl. I am confused now.

  8. #33
    Originally posted by CC_Hornet
    GA, I read say-what like a book, he just wants to get his own picture of JessicaD. :9195:
    yeah...

    But isn't that guy married?

    No good coullion-@$$ed lawyer!!!

  9. #34
    In Time Out say-what-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Metairie, LA
    Posts
    10,452
    Originally posted by Grandadmiral

    yeah...

    But isn't that guy married?

    No good coullion-@$$ed lawyer!!!
    Hey, what's with the defamation here.


    I may be a "no good coullion-@$$ed lawyer," but I am not married.

  10. #35
    Say-what, since you're under the employ of SpongeRidge you should be able to swing a special roped off section for neworleanshornets.com website couillions ..er board members at the arena. You are in the press corps now. Use your pull.
    Last edited by CC_Hornet-x; 06-24-2002 at 03:28 PM.

  11. #36
    Originally posted by say-what

    Hey, what's with the defamation here.


    I may be a "no good coullion-@$$ed lawyer," but I am not married.
    Oh...

    Well any way. You bet not bring that camera. You don't want to start a war with me. I know people who know people.

  12. #37
    In Time Out say-what-x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Metairie, LA
    Posts
    10,452
    GA, I know what you did to Harvey and that was just wrong.

    But I am ready. Bring it on!

    Besides, I promise not to claim jump your picture points. You have my word as a lowly, unpaid member of SpongeRidge, Inc.

  13. #38
    Originally posted by say-what
    GA, I know what you did to Harvey and that was just wrong.

    But I am ready. Bring it on!

    Besides, I promise not to claim jump your picture points.
    Yeah. Remember...

    I have WhoDat working for me. You don't wanna cross him.

  14. #39
    Just spoke to my source at the Hornets. There's no chance that they can reserve a section for us (Said it was Spongey's fault). My source did suggest that we pick a section on the North side of the building and meet there. How does this sound? Anyone have a map of the arena?

  15. #40
    How many people do you think will show ? 2-3 thousand?

  16. #41
    Hall of Famer Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cant you guess ... opps relocated to hawks country, (at least i know it is one team the bobcats SHOULD beat-lol
    Posts
    512
    Thanks Spongey!

    GA- after the whole team purchase/noho purchase fiasco with Harvey, I would think you would have learned not to mess with me .

    Anyone know a good lawyer, I just might sue!

  17. #42
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,798
    Originally posted by Grandadmiral
    Just spoke to my source at the Hornets. There's no chance that they can reserve a section for us (Said it was Spongey's fault). My source did suggest that we pick a section on the North side of the building and meet there. How does this sound? Anyone have a map of the arena?
    Do the doors open at 5:30 or is that when the event begins?

  18. #43
    Good question? I don't think we ever found out when the doors actually open on Wed.

  19. #44
    Originally posted by Abbie
    Thanks Spongey!

    GA- after the whole team purchase/noho purchase fiasco with Harvey, I would think you would have learned not to mess with me .

    Anyone know a good lawyer, I just might sue!
    Don't sue me!

    It was that Terry Geek guy. He said it. I thought we were suppose to trust the media.

  20. #45
    Arena Seating Chart. Don't know which side faces which street though to determine direction?


  21. #46
    Guessing I would say the 330 side is Poydras

  22. #47
    So then we should meet on the North side (123, 124, 101, 102)

  23. #48
    Hall of Famer Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cant you guess ... opps relocated to hawks country, (at least i know it is one team the bobcats SHOULD beat-lol
    Posts
    512
    Originally posted by Grandadmiral
    I thought we were suppose to trust the media.
    I guess I can't sue anyone that would think that , you probably already need therapy!

  24. #49
    Charter Member Contributor PELICANSFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Kenner, LA
    Posts
    21,798
    Originally posted by say-what
    106 and 107 are Poydras side.

    Last time I was in the arena, I was in 119 and had to walk around to the back from the Poydras side entrance.
    Actually, the "Poydras side" (which is Girod facing the Dome if I understand the reference correctly) is the 101/124 area. That is where you walk in from the Dome. My Brass season tickets are (were) in section 122.

  25. #50
    Then should we meet on the first level of the north side. Whatever that is???? We still need to find out when the doors open to the public.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •