Pelicans Report

Thread: GerryV-Question

GerryV-Question

In all honesty, how do you think the Hornets will fare this season in their return to New Orleans? I see us finishing somewhere around the .500 mark, entering the playoffs by a slim margin. However, I do feel if everything goes according to plan, the Hornets could creep up around to the 6th spot. Last season was frustrating, but hopefully there are good things to come for this club. I listen to you and Sean each game on the radio-keep up the good work.
    Bryan Harper

The Opinion Business Contributor gerryv's Avatar
    thanks for th e question..its a must playoff year and i see the team making the playoffs.of course a few things must play out...a) offensive numbers...b) more trips to the FT line c) defenisve play must improve after the all star break the defensive play slipped......moe pete...and peja will help......urgency this year should force the guys to extend the better play....
    1-What does not move is dead.What has speed,and mobilty has more possibilities,more life...quickness creates luck.

2- Your Defense is only as good as your HELP/ROTATING defenders.

3-Games are won while the ball is in the air.

4- You design your roster to win a 7 game series not a one game confrontation.

another question for V

Vman,If the Hornets do not make the playoffs; will byron scott lose his job? I personally can't wait for the season to begin I purchased tickets this season and I am ready. Carlos

Thread Information