Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D-Mase: We Dem Hornets...

Quote Originally Posted by TC6ReboundKing
    I love that clip of Chandler blocking the Nuggets player twice in a row, that was sweet.
    that Nuggets player being blocked was Eduardo Najera, a former OU player, which me being an OSU fan, especially liked...

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    Just a minor point I wanted to bring up. Mason said that Hunter (NBA Union) had a point about New Orleans' inability to handle the ASW. Food for thought...where's the popcorn?

Time for some football!!!

Fan of the NO Hornets
    WCH....i get your point...but you rained on the thread.

I'd love to see this promoted at games...much better than the cartoon crap that George's boys threw together.

“Brandon (Bass) and I write a lot on the bus – you know, just playing around and stuff,” the 6-foot-5 Mason explained. “I wrote a song about the team and let them listen to it. I rapped it to them on the bus and on the plane and a lot of the guys really liked it. I tweaked it, cleaned it up, and went over to (videographer intern and son of head coach Byron Scott) Thomas Scott’s house and we put it down and then they wanted to put a video to it. It was just for fun. I do it just to mess around and have some fun. It turned out pretty good, though.”

http://www.nba.com/hornets/news/feat..._1mar2007.html

Where fairies happen Contributor whoah whoah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WCH
    Just a minor point I wanted to bring up. Mason said that Hunter (NBA Union) had a point about New Orleans' inability to handle the ASW. Food for thought...where's the popcorn?
    not everybody is going to be intelligent or supportive of new orleans.... he might think Hunter had a point, but he will see when everything goes smoothly... until then, this song is tight! id put it up there with baby boy's this is the way i live saints remix, but both are behind u2 and greendays remix
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3
    you eat so good. you're always gonna eat good. I kid a lot, everything is spicy, the fruit loops even have some kick to em
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James
    We played pretty good defense. We bottled him [Paul] up, but with eyes in the back of his head, he found David West"

Ok, then I'll just add that rap music sucks. And I guess being the "homer" that I am, I could give a **** about a dude who produces "art" but yet isn't supportive of us. If he knew the first thing about what is going on here, it'd all be cool. Instead we get more mouth-breathing.

I am out of this thread. Hope y'all liked my grenade!

Hope y'all liked my grenade!

Fan of the NO Hornets
    Ok, then I'll just add that rap music sucks. And I guess being the "homer" that I am, I could give a **** about a dude who produces "art" but yet isn't supportive of us. If he knew the first thing about what is going on here, it'd all be cool. Instead we get more mouth-breathing.

All in good fun

I used to be a thread-killer back in the day. Guess I am returning to my old ways.

FWIW, Mason won't be back on the team next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueblood
    FWIW, Mason won't be back on the team next year.
    he seems to like the team and i know the team likes him. he even shouts out to byron scott's son on the song. will he not be back because he wants another 8 million a year contract? or does he want to move on? he is not worth 8 million a year, but then again, neither was pj... we cant let him walk without having a replacement for his D....

is it me or does mason look hesitant to drive to the basket and slash? he seems to always want to back players down and do an ugly hook shot....

do you know if there is a way i can get that video on my video ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime

that would be sweet

hahhah im not the biggest rap fan, but i do enjoy how they can let their tonge slide and do that, i do like how they freestyle though, well the ones that can, it takes alot of creativity

Lol thread hi jacking

<================================ Spam anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Hey, I am trying to stay out of this thread since I jacked it, but you guys keep drawing me back in.

kingdavid&st.paulruledaN.O.
    that rap was the junk, man... the part about TC and DWESt was tight
    OffSeason

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime
    http://vixy.net/

how does that Vixy thing work? for youtube videos, which URL do i take. Theres one at the top, then the embedding ones

now i got passed that, but then it says to download the ocnverted version and it goes to an Error when i press it. Are there any programs I need to install for a Windows XP?

Hmm, I was able to download it ok from vixy using Firefox, but the avi didn't play in Windows Media Player. Played ok in VLC Media Player though.

Alternatively, you could download it as a .flv from YouTubeX.com, then use Media-Convert.com to convert it to another format.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Niall Doherty; 05-12-2007 at 04:44 PM.

We have to let him go! or keep him and let scott go. If i ever see another offensive set where the plan is to throw it to a 6'5" forward who's shot is so horrific it makes it hard to believe that he ever knew a coach much less dated one.

Thread Information