Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Check It Out - New Orleans Hornets T-Shirts

Check It Out - New Orleans Hornets T-Shirts

At the watch party, board members won New Orleans Hornets T-Shirts.

Here are pictures from the front and back:

Front

Back

T-Shirts were won by Westbank Hornet, Grandadmiral, Harvey Hornet and say-what.

We may also be seen on any of the local news stations (WDSU for sure - Westbank Hornet, Grandadmiral & say-what) and possibly WVUE FOX8

Also, the T-P took many pics of us.

Sweet! Congrats, you guys!

Great shirts!!!
    Where stately oaks and broad magnolias shade inspiring halls,
    There stands our dear old Alma Mater who to us recalls
    Fond memories that waken in our hearts a tender glow
    And make us happy for the love that we have learned to know.

All praise to thee, our Alma Mater, molder of mankind.
    May greater glory, love unending, be forever thine.
    Our worth in life will be thy worth, we pray to keep it true,
    And may thy spirit live in us... forever, L-S-U.

momentary lapse of re-brand NYKF Hornet's Avatar
    Congrats, the shirts look nice. Are they for sale, or were they just made personally.

Hall of Famer
    SOB, I leave and all of you ugly guys get shirts .

Nice meeting you say-what and the rest of the guys as well.

We were on WDSU and WGNO, Good shots of me (of course, you know they want ratings first ) and then they got a good shot of the table with me in the background, before I moved by the crew.

LSU Fans, Check out our LSU Site, BAYOUBENGALS.COM , Sister site of SR and NOH.

Originally posted by Whodat32

We were on WDSU and WGNO, Good shots of me (of course, you know they want ratings first ) and then they got a good shot of the table with me in the background, before I moved by the crew.
    Tell the truth. You had to leave. After the way you mopped the floor with Grandadmiral! There was not call of that WhoDat. I saw us on ABC26 news. They showed a quick shot of our table. None of the interviews were played though. SpongeRidge, you should have heard these suck ups looking for points. You have brainwashed them into followers of SpongeRidge with this points thing. As they plugged neworleanshornets.com time and time again with the tv and newspaper people, I could not help but cringe. If you would ever show up with a tub of punch, your followers would surely drink.

We should be in the newspaper as well. Say-what, GA and myself spent some time with a reporter who took a bunch of pics. He said to look in the paper tomorrow. He took down our names and board identities. We shall see what happens.
    Last edited by Harvey Hornet-x; 05-15-2002 at 11:16 PM.

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    Originally posted by say-what
    T-Shirts were won by Westbank Hornet, Grandadmiral, Harvey Hornet and say-what.

We may also be seen on any of the local news stations (WDSU for sure - Westbank Hornet, Grandadmiral & say-what) and possibly WVUE FOX8

Also, the T-P took many pics of us.
    You guys rule. Wish I could have been there. One day! Wear your shirts proudly! Wear them to work tomorrow. Haha!

Time for some football!!!

Originally posted by Harvey Hornet

Tell the truth. You had to leave. After the way you mopped the floor with Grandadmiral.
    Yeah...

Did you see how swollen my face was on TV? You're going to hear from my lawyer, buddy. This ain't over. But if you noticed, I ran him off. Kick my @$$ if you may, but I bet you won't do it again, buddy.

THIS AIN'T OVER!!!

Originally posted by Whodat32

Yeah, but Whodat, jessicad suffers from the "Beauty and the Beast" syndrome. She couldn't resist ugly guys like the rest of us.

Originally posted by Grandadmiral
    Yeah...

Did you see how swollen my face was on TV? You're going to hear from my lawyer, buddy. This ain't over. But if you noticed, I ran him off. Kick my @$$ if you may, but I bet you won't do it again, buddy.

THIS AIN'T OVER!!!
    I will handle that case for a small nominal contingency fee. Man, you can take him to the cleaners for what he did to you.

Originally posted by West Coast Hornet
    Wear your shirts proudly!

Oh no...

This is a collector item in my opinion. This is going with my collection of newspaper clippings.

Unless I get a good price of course...

SpongeRidge, you should have heard these suck ups looking for points. You have brainwashed them into followers of SpongeRidge with this points thing. As they plugged neworleanshornets.com time and time again with the tv and newspaper people, I could not help but cringe. If you would ever show up with a tub of punch, your followers would surely drink.

We should be in the newspaper as well. Say-what, GA and myself spent some time with a reporter who took a bunch of pics. He said to look in the paper tomorrow. He took down our names and board identities. We shall see what happens.
    Yeah we were shameless, and...uh....Harvey too.

But we are still on to the oppressive point system.

Viva la Revoluccion
    SpongeyBobSquarePants is evil. Dishonesty and greed are his game. Secure your firewalls. You have been warned.

Starter
    where can we get a shirt like that?

Originally posted by HornetDJ377
    Only from the New Orleans Hornets.

I don't know if they will be having any more promotions, but if they do that will be the place to get them.

Originally posted by HornetDJ377
    Ah ha...

Bed news is your can't get em anywhere,

If anyone hears of a place to buy those shirts, let me know. I would LOVE to have one.

is the lettering going to be black like that??

Originally posted by Houma Hornet
    is the lettering going to be black like that??
    That's just a t-shirt design.

The Tees are really cool. But I can't wait to stroll into my local mall here in Jacksonville, FL and pick up my NBA New Orleans Hornets cap!

Thats going to be a very good feeling.

I like the shirt. I want one.
    Gutentag y'all!! And, Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler, Sha!!

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    Sweet! I still can't believe no one has done one yet. I am surprised they didn't do the Times-Pic thing again!

I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

Failure is always an option Contributor
    Hey I got a shirt a golf shirt, a cap a pin a coffee cup a a lite up ball in that package I won Too!!1

Hall of Famer

Tell the truth. You had to leave. After the way you mopped the floor with Grandadmiral! There was not call of that WhoDat. I saw us on ABC26 news. They showed a quick shot of our table. None of the interviews were played though. SpongeRidge, you should have heard these suck ups looking for points. You have brainwashed them into followers of SpongeRidge with this points thing. As they plugged neworleanshornets.com time and time again with the tv and newspaper people, I could not help but cringe. If you would ever show up with a tub of punch, your followers would surely drink.

Come on now, that was my C game, I really could have hurt Grand badly but hey its all good you know .

The guy I was going to pound was some little runt behind Westbank Hornet making Chalmette jokes but I just decided to let it slide and watch the game .

Sponge, they were suckups on camera, thats probably why they did not make the final cut .

And finally NO NEWSPAPER for US, Actually I was not at the table when he took the pics, I was behind all of you but I just looked through the whole paper and do not see any articles or pics of the group.

Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by Grandadmiral

Yeah...

THIS AIN'T OVER!!!
    NO THIS AIN'T OVER, We need to do it again because those Barq's Root Beers and Spinach Dip were great, not to mention Hornets basketball on the big screen .

Thread Information