Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Check It Out - New Orleans Hornets T-Shirts

Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by say-what
    I will handle that case for a small nominal contingency fee. Man, you can take him to the cleaners for what he did to you.
    Hey Missing Link, Hate to tell ya but my cleaners are pretty empty . I can offer a pitcher of Lagers best beer and some wings for the group .

LSU Fans, Check out our LSU Site, BAYOUBENGALS.COM , Sister site of SR and NOH.

Originally posted by Whodat32
    And finally NO NEWSPAPER for US, Actually I was not at the table when he took the pics, I was behind all of you but I just looked through the whole paper and do not see any articles or pics of the group.
    I know, that lousy, stinking 1-cent rag of a paper - it isn't good enough for my dog to use.

Maybe they are saving those pics for a special pull-out section this weekend - you know those pics will boost the paper's circulation.

Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by say-what
    I know, that lousy, stinking 1-cent rag of a paper - it isn't good enough for my dog to use.

Maybe they are saving those pics for a special pull-out section this weekend - you know those pics will boost the paper's circulation.
    LMAO Missing Link, Overnight ratings are in and the newscast that showed the NOH.C Crew had ratings spikes for that minute they showed the Hornets party highlights, I think its safe to say we will be on TV alot in the future .

Thread Information