Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: INSIDE SOURCE: Hornets are about to make some MAJOR PLAYER MOVES

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    It's not as anonymous as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by WCH
    It's not as anonymous as you think.
    *sigh* yeah ... whatever ...

A lot of things happen in the background that you guys know nothing about. If we smell BS, we call it, and we call it early. NO1 is the real deal. We know it and he proved it. The end. Don't believe it? Ask me the important question. Feel free to get your Hornets info from ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by WCH
    A lot of things happen in the background that you guys know nothing about. If we smell BS, we call it, and we call it early. NO1 is the real deal. We know it and he proved it. The end. Don't believe it? Ask me the important question. Feel free to get your Hornets info from ESPN.
    I still have the feeling you don't get what I am trying to say ...

Doesn't matter. I don't care. It's played. Senseless discussion at this point. I am out of it. Bicker amongst yourselves, regardless of what it is you are trying to say.

If anyone comes in here with accurate info, I don't care if they've got a history of 1 post or one million. Good info is good info. What is it they say about looking a gift horse etc etc?

While we can't take everyone's word when they say they 'know a little something', we need to give credit where credit's due. At first people jumped on No1 without mercy, but after a short period of time when their information was verified or backed up by Harv, the tune changed. Before you knew it, people were thisting for more.

I just find it amazing, after all that he's said, and as good as his info is, that people would continue to doubt or criticize what he's brought to us all.

I think people are actually criticizing the fact that someone can come back with their chest out because what they claimed, predicted, scooped, crystal balled, actually turned out to be true in this internet world. Anyone posting a "rumor" or "inside" information (especially without details like names for instance) should expect their info to be initially questioned. {Edited}

That's enough of this. Great thread heading down the drain. Man didn't come out with his chest out to gloat. In fact, it is my belief that the man cares about New Orleans. Probably more than some of you. So with that, I am closing this thread. If you want to say something to the man, PM him.

I say job well done. Goodnight now.

Unless someone is proclaiming outright lunacy, I prefer to wait and see how accurate it turns out to be. As for gloating, when someone is openly criticized and pelted (more than just questioned) yet correct, it's only natural to have a come back. Someone might be considered silly if they were to think anything different.

Thread Information