Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: INSIDE SOURCE: Hornets are about to make some MAJOR PLAYER MOVES

INSIDE SOURCE: Hornets are about to make some MAJOR PLAYER MOVES

While I absolutely cannot give any information about my source and I cannot reveal the specific player or players involved, trust me when I say that the Hornets are about to sign or trade for an all-star NBA player. They are also going to be involved in a multiplayer trade in the near future. As far as tonight's NBA Draft goes, look for them to go big. However, if Reddick falls to 12 or 15, don't be surprised if we take him. I cannot speculate on anything else other than this is going to be an absolutely AWESOME offseason with tremendous player turnover and excitement. I said trust me and when these things happen (very soon...very soon), I'll say I told you so. I hope that thread starts a craze of speculation but I'm certain that when the deals are done, we will have a lot to look forward to for next season. Can't wait to see how tonight turns out but tonight might not be the night that the "big move" happens.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    {MOD EDIT}im tired of {MOD EDIT - language} threads like this

you just made me smile and i dont like to smile

I was laughing once he said my "inside source"

You make it sound as if we'll be the place to be.....as if players are knocking on our door to get in.

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    What exactly is the point of this thread?

You know something but you can't tell us.....wow, good thing I got this information!

I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

Is this thing on?
    Quote Originally Posted by WeatherNLU
    What exactly is the point of this thread?

You know something but you can't tell us.....wow, good thing I got this information!

I got an inside source too...Mod Edit - Inappropriate language
    Having good times with my friends on Hornets Report!!

The point of this thread

You ask the point of this thread...follow the Hornets news for the next few days/week. I'm sure in a month or so there will be nothing to report for a while but we're on the brink of creating a great team and this really excites me and I know that it excites many others too. I wish I could give you more and I know it's annoying not to so I'm going to stop. Just make sure to check ESPN or the boards here frequently in the next few days. If you've been bored with not much news recently (like I have) get ready for the future! If you want to discredit or ridicule me, just don't waste your time posting, you'll regret it. Be happy

whatever "talk" you may have got the scoop on is probably just that... i'm sure there are a lot of factors out of our control that could affect this but either way, we don't exactly have a lot of ammo to send off in exchange for this "allstar caliber" player. It goes from days to weeks and now we have a month deadline?

All-Star Caliber - Jamaal Magloire

Quote Originally Posted by gustopher
    All-Star Caliber - Jamaal Magloire
    I was thinking the exact same thing

Mashburn?

Baron Davis to New Orleans for Chris Paul/#12/#15/2007 1st Rounder

July 12 is the day

I have two dates for you and won't guarantee anything on these dates other than pay attention to July 1 (when many trades can take place due to salary cap options) and July 12 (the start of free agency)

Then what exactly are you doing besides telling us when things start?

July 1st, huh?.....

Bold words....especially if it doesn't happen

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    Let me get this straight, you don't me to dis-credit you? All you've told us what day things start, and I am not arguing with those, they look good. Thanks a lot for the information on dates when things start.

Got that one right

Check out my post on the official draft day thread....I said we're going to pick either Boone or Armstrong. Keep knocking me, this is fun. Also, I love the Armstrong pick, he's going to be a great replacement for PJ Brown in our starting lineup. Brings Defense which we really need. What's left? Some more size and a shooter.

Cedric Simmons will be the next Pick

If he's there, Cedric Simmons is the next pick, guaranteed.

Give us a clue. It can be something vague.

Naysayers...2 for 2 tonight

I was 2 for 2 on our picks tonight. Check the times if you want to see when I guaranteed my number 15 pick. You can also look at the official draft thread and see that I said we're going to pick one of the connecticut two players tonight. Y'all should start warming up to me....haha, I'm going out to dinner now to celebrate, Enjoy yourselves, more moves to come...! I'll be back later

Tough prediciton there.. You said we would go big.. NO WAI!

If you want to tell us stuff, then tell us and keep your sources private, if you don't want to tell us, don't post about it. It's aggrevating as hell to have something like this posted but we can't be informed about something.

Are you serious? Our picks were the easiest in the world to see. You can put away that crystal ball! And, it's also easy to speculate about us making a deal. We've been talking trade with Smith for about a year now. Where's that pink elephant smilie?

Thread Information