Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The OFFICIAL, congratulatory, welcome to NEW ORLEANS HORNETS SUPER THREAD!!!

Originally posted by Whodat32
    Did you hear that crook talking today (Shinn) saying how his team will help young kids learn how to read, attend hospitals for kids and adults, help the community in anyway possible.

Damn we need more crooks like Shinn.

momentary lapse of re-brand NYKF Hornet's Avatar

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It finally happened.

Every one in New Orleans (or born there and moved) should feel at least a little more pride today than normal for the ole home town. I couldn't believe my eyes when I watched the press conference on the internet. By the way, why did WWL only show half of it?

Congratulations, you deserved this team. Now, please support both of your babies so, we who live elsewhere, will not have to read about your teams moving/or others moving to you. You have basketball back, with a great winning team no less, so go see them play. And come fall, support those Saints. The Sants have been such constant losers that yesterday ESPN had a poll for the worse sports franchise, and the Saints were not even listed. I couldn't believe it, how do you leave the Saints off a list that included the Clippers, Expos, football Cardinals, and Grizzlies. I mean, atleast some of those teams had good times with playoff wins and winning seasons. It takes a special kind of person to be a Saints fan; which is why this is so interesting. How will New Orleans react to a team that constantly makes the playoffs AND wins them?

Great Day and Good Luck you are finally back in the NBA . . . now only if they give you guys your rightful name back . . . Maybe CHT can vote on that too, (against it over course, out of spite)

Re: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nyknicksfan
    It takes a special kind of person to be a Saints fan; which is why this is so interesting. How will New Orleans react to a team that constantly makes the playoffs AND wins them?
    Thanks for the congrats. You are right it does take a special kind of person to endure what we have had here with the Saints for so long. I just hope this playoff trend of the Hornets continues. New Orleans is well deserving of it and we will more than adequately support them. New Orleans Hornets 2002

cant you guess ... opps relocated to hawks country, (at least i know it is one team the bobcats SHOULD beat-lol

Peace

Okay guys I get it. It is your day, I remember when we had that day here in Charlotte. Congratulations!!! And I mean that. Just
    try to understand our feelings a little bit. For a true sports fan it is almost like a death. No, I don't think George and Ray deserve all of the blame, but I don't know what all your press has told you about why it came to this in Charlotte. It was not very pretty & this has been going on for six years, 1st we love you then we hate you, we are staying, no we're not! What a roller coaster. Best wishes & I do hope we have a friendly rivalry in a couple of years.

Banned
    It is now official...

The Hornets have the best major-league sports ownership in NOLA.

We really GOTS 'EM BAYBEEEEEEEEEEE.

The goal is EL- LE - VA - TION!!!!!!

WooooooooooHooooooooooo! Wooooooooo ooooooh Woooooooooo!

Re: Peace

Originally posted by Abbie
    Okay guys I get it. It is your day, I remember when we had that day here in Charlotte. Congratulations!!! And I mean that. Best wishes & I do hope we have a friendly rivalry in a couple of years.
    Thanks Abbie. We do sincerely hope Charlotte gets a new team soon. If you can get the arena deal firmed up and started, it should happen there again. Good Luck.

BTTT!

This thread is a great idea to chronicle the birth of the New Orleans Hornets and beyond. How insane would it be to still have this thread up a couple of years from now and be able to look back on what transpired the day that New Orleans got back in the game?

Originally posted by spongey
    This thread is a great idea to chronicle the birth of the New Orleans Hornets and beyond. How insane would it be to still have this thread up a couple of years from now and be able to look back on what transpired the day that New Orleans got back in the game?
    Yup, especially if we can follow this timeline from birth through the season TO THE NBA FINALS !

YOU GOTTA SAY IT OUT LOUD - "ELLIS HUGH! ELLIS HUGH! ELLIS HUGH! TIGERS!"

Thread Information