Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Watch Party Update

Playoff Watch Party Update

Hello Hornets Fans!

We will be having more Playoff Watch Parties at Lagers (corner of Severn and Vets) to watch the games this week - tonight at 7pm and Thursday at 6pm. And I will have Hornets Playoff t-shirts, hats, prize packs, autographed basketballs and other stuff to give away to those who register!!!

And please come up and introduce yourselves! I may have a little something for those of you who do!

Hey Jessica,

We were all wondering if the team can somehow organize a trip to Charlotte to one of the games. So far about 15 people have signed on to do this. Is there anything in the works for this?

P.S. Harvey wants to know if a parade can be organized in his honor. If so, can I have on also?

Hall of Famer
    Thanks for that update. We need to get out there for one of those watch parties.

LSU Fans, Check out our LSU Site, BAYOUBENGALS.COM , Sister site of SR and NOH.

Originally posted by Grandadmiral
    Hey Jessica,

We were all wondering if the team can somehow organize a trip to Charlotte to one of the games. So far about 15 people have signed on to do this. Is there anything in the works for this?

P.S. Harvey wants to know if a parade can be organized in his honor. If so, can I have on also?
    Harvey will be there on Thursday! Lagers better get the beer cold. Jessica and I can discuss parade details at that time. I was hoping for the red carpet treatment at the Hive too. I am very popular in CLT, you know!!!

Thanks Jessica, hope to see ya there!

Jessica will you have New Orleans Hornets stuff now that we are so close?

Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by CC_Hornet
    Jessica will you have New Orleans Hornets stuff now that we are so close?
    That would be really cool but I thought that they could not print New Orleans Hornets name until final approval?

Man the minute a shirt comes out, I don't care if its the ugliest shirt ever it will be in my hands, checked out and put on, Come on Friday get here please .

Looking to get over tonight. As long as the beer is cold and the game is on, I'm happy - I'm easy that way.

Me too I will try my damnest to escape and get there for a while.

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar

Re: Playoff Watch Party Update

Originally posted by jessicad
    And please come up and introduce yourselves! I may have a little something for those of you who do!
    Damn! I need to get out to this party! Sounds like my kind of party.

I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

Banned

Re: Playoff Watch Party Update

Originally posted by jessicad
    Hello Hornets Fans!

We will be having more Playoff Watch Parties at Lagers (corner of Severn and Vets) to watch the games this week - tonight at 7pm and Thursday at 6pm. And I will have Hornets Playoff t-shirts, hats, prize packs, autographed basketballs and other stuff to give away to those who register!!!

Register for what, exactly? Am curious.

Seeing as I won't make it to the parties -

Hi, my name is Brad & I'm a Hornets fan on neworleanshornets.com.

Now send me something!

Re: Re: Playoff Watch Party Update

Originally posted by COCajun

Register for what, exactly? Am curious.

Seeing as I won't make it to the parties -

Hi, my name is Brad & I'm a Hornets fan on neworleanshornets.com.

Now send me something!
    Just got back.

Had a great time, even though the Hornets lost. Got to meet a few fellow board members. I won a 2002 Hornets NBA playoff hat and shirt and a get Buzzin' shirt. Plus a little something for introducing myself from the board.

And best of all, you get to meet Jessicad, which in and of itself makes it worth the trip, even if you don't win anything. She is such a nice person!

Re: Re: Re: Playoff Watch Party Update

Originally posted by say-what

Just got back.

Had a great time, even though the Hornets lost. Got to meet a few fellow board members. I won a 2002 Hornets NBA playoff hat and shirt and a get Buzzin' shirt. Plus a little something for introducing myself from the board.

And best of all, you get to meet Jessicad, which in and of itself makes it worth the trip, even if you don't win anything. She is such a nice person!
    Sounds like fun! How was the crowd?

It was a full house. Don't know how many came because of the Hornets, but a good number were there to follow the game.

Looking forward to Thursday.

It was a full house. Don't know how many came because of the Hornets, but a good number were there to follow the game.

Looking forward to Thursday.
    If I can get off of work early enough, I will try to make it out there Thursday. Hope to see ya' there.

Yea say-what it was a good time tonight. Nice to put faces behind the posts. Special thanks to JessicaD for the quality Hornet's goods. Sorry I missed you at the end we looked but didn't see you to say goodbye and thanks. I'm doubtful for Thursday, but I will try my best to get there. Too bad they lost tonight. Also, it was nice to meet Grandadmiral and Westbank Hornet.
    Last edited by CC_Hornet-x; 05-07-2002 at 10:43 PM.

Originally posted by CC_Hornet
    Yea say-what it was a good time tonight. Nice to put faces behind the posts. Special thanks to JessicaD for the quality Hornet's goods. Sorry I missed you at the end we looked but didn't see you to say goodbye and thanks. I'm doubtful for Thursday, but I will try my best to get there. Too bad they lost tonight.
    Well, we'll save a space for ya just in case.

Also, good to meet Westbank Hornet and Grandadmiral.

Hope to see more of you there Thursday.

And yes, thanks Jessicad.

Re: Re: Re: Playoff Watch Party Update

I won a 2002 Hornets NBA playoff hat and shirt and a get Buzzin' shirt. Plus a little something for introducing myself from the board.
    do the shirt and hat say Charlotte, or jsut Hornets??? and whats this little something you are talking about??

Re: Re: Re: Re: Playoff Watch Party Update

Originally posted by Houma Hornet
    do the shirt and hat say Charlotte, or jsut Hornets??? and whats this little something you are talking about??
    The little something was a Hornets pin.

Nothing says Charlotte. Just Hornets.
    Last edited by say-what-x; 05-08-2002 at 07:05 AM.

Thats it. I am coming Thursday. You guys get all the good stash, cold beer and from what I am hearing, a pretty cool babe. Harvey Hornet will be there Thursday!!!

Sorry I could not make it out to Lager's, but we had an impromptu watch party over here at Slapshots, which is a great little sportsbar for those of you guys on the bestbank. The game itself did suck, but you'd be surprised what a few pitchers of beer can do for your outlook on things!
    the Legend has spoken!

Originally posted by Harvey Hornet
    Thats it. I am coming Thursday. You guys get all the good stash, cold beer and from what I am hearing, a pretty cool babe. Harvey Hornet will be there Thursday!!!
    I told y'all she was very cute (I would say super sexy, but I need to be PC). And just what? She's from NOLA too. A native!!

Yeah Harvey, you need to be out there on Thursday. This was the second tome in the row I left with some cool stuff. You're missing out big time.

Oh and about the parade...

She wouldn't yield on that subject.

Originally posted by Harvey Hornet
    If I see you on Thursday, can I have your autograph?
    Harvey Hornet is becoming a local celebrity!

Originally posted by Grandadmiral

Oh and about the parade...

She wouldn't yield on that subject.
    We'll have to throw our own parade for Harvey then
    :iparty: :godance: :godance:

Hey Spongey...

How about giving out some points to me and the guys who represented at the watch party last night. Everyone there knows us from the board. We're giving free advertising here.

Thread Information