Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Recording executive John P. Kee wants to bid on Hornets

Originally posted by HORNETSFAN

You are the one grasping at straws hoping Stern will get mad! Wait, maybe Stern is working behind the scenes with the owners to purposely under report sales numbers so that the owners will have a reason to sell to a minority owner and a gospel singer in order to keep the team in the #1 professional sports city in the entire world, of course. Yeah, I am sure that is it!
    I have never said any of these things. It seems you are the one making an {edited - stop vulgar name calling or be gone!} of themself.

Originally posted by izzydean

I have never said any of these things. It seems you are the one making an {edited - stop vulgar name calling or be gone!} of themself.
    No, that would be you. Go reread your post. You ARE the one who incinuated by "holding back" ticket sales, the owners would upset Stern. Did you forget what you wrote?

No, that would be you. Go reread your post. You ARE the one who incinuated by "holding back" ticket sales, the owners would upset Stern. Did you forget what you wrote?
    I didnt forget anything. I didnt incinuate that they were "holding back" ticket sales. I just stated that that would be illegal. You fellow NO posters have been making that assumption, not me.

I didnt forget anything. I didnt incinuate that they were "holding back" ticket sales. I just stated that that would be illegal. You fellow NO posters have been making that assumption, not me.
    Do you not know how to read? I did not say you incinuated they were holding back sales. I said that you incinuated by doing this it would upset Stern. There is nothing "illegal" about it at all. Why is it illegal? What you call a sale and what they call a sale may be different (i.e. timing). This is not an SEC document they are filing, nothing is audited here. Geez!

Do you not know how to read? I did not say you incinuated they were holding back sales. I said that you incinuated by doing this it would upset Stern. There is nothing "illegal" about it at all. Why is it illegal? What you call a sale and what they call a sale may be different (i.e. timing). This is not an SEC document they are filing, nothing is audited here. Geez!
    Ummm. Not telling the truth about ticket sales in order to make the ticket sales look like there is momentum will not go over well with the NBA. If you really think that the NBA doesnt care, then I will stop this whole conversation.

Ummm. Not telling the truth about ticket sales in order to make the ticket sales look like there is momentum will not go over well with the NBA. If you really think that the NBA doesnt care, then I will stop this whole conversation.
    I said it is not illegal and is a matter of interpretation as to when a "sale" has occurred. It is not that hard to understand. I am sure it is right up there with public disagreements with Stern and accusing the NBA of assisting a city in collusion efforts and writing a lease to exclude the owners of a team.

Thread Information