You picked so many of the good ones, but I'll try to come up with a few more...
1. Silas' dance in Detroit after Mashburn hit the winning shot. Hey Paul, shut up and dance!!!
2. Tractor's put back at the final second versus Seattle on that long west coast road trip.
3. Thrashing the Lakers at the Staples Center.
4. Beating the Kings at home.
5. Magloire's outlet pass to Paul Silas after a thunderous rebound.
6. The incredible 17-7 start.
7. Eleven consecutive home wins to start the season.
8. Mild mannered PJ Brown standing up to the likes of Charles Oakley. Oakley is lucky players stepped in and stopped the butt whippin PJ was about to put on him!!!
9. The pleasant development of Jerome Moiso.
10. The maturation of Jamaal Magloire. He was the most improved player from the beginning of the season until the end. Had he not stepped up, the Hornets would not have hand any contribution from the C position this year. I don't think we would have made the playoffs. JMag had a "difference making" season.
11. A healthy Mashburn.
12. BD's fire, desire and leadership in the playoffs. Will he mature? Will he realize the potential that everyone talks of?
13. David Wesley's warrior mentality was a pleasure to watch. DW was one of the players who stepped up during the losing streak and decided that it wasn't acceptable. He stepped in as a leader when Baron was down and the team needed an attitude adjustment on and off the floor.
Thats it for now...