- Beer Garden (though I haven't seen it in the regular season; was there preseason)
- same seat guarantee (particularly good if you like your neighbors)
- 10% discount off items in the Hornets store (according to the person sitting next to me)
- they gave me free lower bowl seats to a game against ATL last year
- will buy back up to 10 games at face value
- the Lagniappe rewards program
- received $100 in concession credit for this season
- cool chotchkes every now and then (bobble head shrimp from final game last year rocked; knocked mine off my desk at work and it broke [made of ceramic or something] and now I'm sad :( )
There may be other benefits but that is all that I can remember in my one full year as a season ticket holder.
Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
I think he means for the partial season plans IE: Friday night games. We don't get any of those benefits. :(
I have an extra ticket if someone wants to go
I thank ima start a Hornets Fan Club at ULL!!! PM me if u attend ULL!! Need more fans here!
And I'm saying it WASN'T true ever. It was an illusion. People mentally cherry-pick data.
Record this season, last season, opponent, and day of the week are the biggest factors.
Last year sets the bar to an extent (there are effects from prior years which you can observe in the post), this season can raise it, opponent can give a random boost, and day of the week is a regular sort of cycling variable.
I'll be happy to discuss the data and a full complement of observations.
I also hope that attendance (and drop) increase after football. I don't think it will, but I hope I'm wrong.
You'll have to at least skim the meat of the piece, then read the football effect stuff at the bottom.