Talent beats morality,and always will.
The Dallas Cowboys will do whatever it can to make sure Dez Bryant will be around to help them win football games.Get a load of all the rules he has to follow to remain a Cowboy...of course they know he will help them win games.
Sources say some of the rules Bryant must abide are as follows:
• A midnight curfew. If he's going to miss curfew, team officials must know in advance;
Taylor: Jerry's Way Or The Highway
If Dez Bryant is unable to succeed on the field -- or off -- under these rules, then it'll be time for Dallas to move on, Jean-Jacques Taylor writes. Story
• Graziano: Rules are the right move
• Cowboys blog | ESPN Dallas
• No drinking alcohol.
• He can't attend any strip clubs and can only attend nightclubs if they are approved by the team and he has a security team with him.
• He must attend counseling sessions twice a week.
• A rotating three-man security team will leave one man with Bryant at all times.
• Members of the security team will drive Bryant to practices, games and team functions.
Thats some funny stuff!