Hoops attendance

Printable View

Show 50 post(s) from this thread on one page
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Whoever they are.

Quote:

The fact of the matter is: you're all just jealous. Admit it.
Or would be if we had career aspirations such as your son's.

Quote:

You all make me sick.
I'm sorry. Maybe you should take tomorrow off, and if you don't feel better see a doctor. Thank you for visiting our board, Ma'am.
  • 02-26-2002, 12:06 AM
    BGH
    Ahhhhh, yeah
    Maybe they need to see a proctoligist. They sound like they are iligitamate *******s.:fart: :moon:
  • 02-26-2002, 05:13 AM
    Topper
    I don't believe in getting in to all the bickering. But I want you to know where I am on this. I love the Charlotte Hornets, and I know you guys are pumped about getting them, if it happens. Good luck, I mean that. But understand, you have, what, 3 years, 4? Then you will see what it means to have Shinn there. He doesn't care about the team. He doesn't care about winning. He doesn't care if anyone here or there likes it. The team will be stripped or players will be traded over and over again.

3 or 4 years from now, there will be no Baron Davis, even if they stay here. We have learned to live with that. In a few years, no more David Wesley. I think Jamal Mashburn will be there, but he is signed for 5 more years.

Good luck. I mean it. If you get this team, pull for them. They deserve it. But don't love them, because all the players you love will be gone. I promise.
  • 02-27-2002, 01:52 AM
    pistol #7
    So what. New team, new players, etc I don't care. New Orleans getting an NBA team, that I care about. Besides with Free Agency players change teams all the time. The Hornets have put a respectable team out for you for many years. You should have been happy to have it. We are behind our Saints through 21 yrs before our 1st winning season ,a 1-15 season in 1980 and being the last team to win a playoff game that finally came in 2000. My point is if you are a fan you stick with your team no matter what!
  • 02-27-2002, 07:42 AM
    Gldndomer
    Dude,

You forgot about Hayseed and the QCB !! HOW COULD YOU???

Roses are red, violets are blue......
    New Orleans sucks and George and Ray do too!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Plausibly Live
    Now you've done it - you bunch of inbred, Creole miscreants. You've succeeded in getting my dander up.

You couldn't just leave it as a matter of civic pride, could you? No, you had to make it personal.

As a fan, let me share with you a few facts about The Packman...

• He is a proven entity, and has already forgotten more about sales/marketing than any of you yahoos will ever know!
    • From his underpowered radio station, his syndicated show commands the number one audience in his target demographic.
    • As an exemplary host, he has developed an extremely loyal following.
    • Although largely spontaneous and caller-driven, his five-hour slot remains consistently entertaining.
    • More important than impressing you or me, Mark has garnered the respect of his media peers.
    • The biggest names in the world of sports clamor to appear on "PrimeTime"!
    ...The fact of the matter is: you're all just jealous. Admit it. You'd gladly give your left etouffe to be in Packman's shoes.

You all make me sick.

• 03-14-2002, 05:30 PM
    JimEverett
    Re: Hoops attendance
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mark Packer

However, the city of New Orleans has been less than impressive with only 2,000+ tickets sold for their NBA efforts to date.

Just wanting to make sure we remember what idiots write.
  • Show 50 post(s) from this thread on one page
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast